New Release: T-VEC Test Vector Generation System 3.1.0
The Test Vector Generator System (VGS) 3.1.0 is now generally available.
New and improved functionality includes:
- Updates to the Visual Environment (GUI) for navigating to Simulink/Stateflow and TTM model information
- Enhanced visualization of Floating Point Comparison Tolerance user interface
- Added support for navigating between TTM disjointness and race condition model checking functionality
- Enhanced the information formats for TTM disjointness checking and race condition checking results
- Added initial support for TTM models using variables of type "string" and type "array"
Please see the Release Notes for more details on the changes in this release.